[vc_row padding_top=”40″ padding_bottom=”100″][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Share your favorite photos from the 2016 Dove Season for a chance to win a $25 Visa gift card.
To enter the contest, share your dove hunting photos to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag (#wing2win) and mention Cowboy’s Wild Game Washer (@gamewasher).
Winner(s) will be chosen by number of likes.
You may submit multiple entries.
Contest submissions open September 03, 2016 at 7:00 PM CST and will end on November 13, 2016 at 11:59 PM CST.
Submissions will be collected and posted in a gallery on Cowboy’s Wild Game Washer’s Facebook page. Gallery will be opened for community voting on November 15, 2016 and voting will close November 26, 2016. Winner(s) will be notified within five (5) days of the end of the voting period.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to all residents of the USA, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cowboy’s Wild Game Washer (WGW), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are eligible to participate in the Campaign but are not eligible to win any prize. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of WGW as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 03, 2016 at 7:00 PM CST and ending November 13, 2016 at 11:59 PM CST. All online entries must be received by November 13, 2016 at 11:59 PM CST. Voting will begin November 15, 2016 at 12:01 AM CST at WGW’s Facebook page and will end November 26, 2016 at 11:59 PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the contest hashtag (#wing2win) and including a mention of WGW (@gamewasher). The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of WGW. You may enter multiple times. You must provide the information requested.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Visa gift card valued at $25. Additional or more valuable prizes may be added depending on contest participation. Contestants will be notified via social media should prizes be added or value be increased. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by WGW. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for WGW to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of WGW. Winner will be notified by social media within five (5) days following selection of Winner. WGW shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WGW’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that WGW, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, statements about the Campaign, or information for news, publicity, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of WGW. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WGW from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which WGW may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: WGW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond WGW’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, WGW may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WGW. WGW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. WGW has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, WGW reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WGW and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in TEXAS having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by WGW is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. Twitter: The Campaign hosted by WGW is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
15. Instagram: The Campaign hosted by WGW is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
16. By submitting images or video, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]